The next weekend we went to the Tolman Reunion in Jerome, ID. At the Tolman Reunions, they always do candy jars- basically everyone brings a "see through jar" of candy and everyone guesses on how many pieces of candy are in each jar. The person who guesses the closest to the actual number of candies in each jar wins the candy jar; each person could only win one jar, so if you were the closest on multiple jars, you had to pick which jar you actually wanted. I became a fan. The candy jar that David won was filled with Sweedish fish...
The candy jar that I won had lots of miniture chocolate candy bars...
After the Tolman Reunion, we drove down to Utah to attend Annalisa and Vance's wedding reception. Then we went to Bear Lake for a few days to attend the Nilsson Family Reunion.
I was able to finish my internship with the Pocatello Health Department on July 13th, which makes me one step closer to actually getting my degree. Now all I have to do is edit my huge internship notebook paper. I really wish I could have just done an internship and not been forced to keep such a meticulous internship notebook, but I guess that would have been too easy.
For the next three weeks, we will be in Wisconsin and camping the whole way back to Idaho. We are flying to Milwaulkee this Tuesday... Our flieght will be interesting, we fly from Salt lake to Denver; then we have an 8.5 hour lay over, then we fly to Milwaulke. Not the best fleight that we could have gotten, but it was pretty good considering we bought the plane tickets yesterday. Since we're driving back to Idaho, we'll be stopping at the Mall of America, Mount Rushmore, and Yellowstone on the way back as we stay at camp sites. Hopefully i'll be motivated enough to take my camera out of the car this time and provide more pictures for our blog.
1 remarks:
You better take pictures of your trip back out west. Mount Rushmore is really cool! I haven't seen that since I was a little kid! That's really cool you are going to be in Wisconsin for awhile. I hope you have a lot of fun!
Post a Comment