We also invested in a scale so we can keep track of how much weight Nathan is gaining and hopefully how much weight I am losing! As of yesterday, Nathan weighed almost 10 pounds. The previous scale said that Nathan weighed over 12 pounds, which would mean that he would have gained almost 5 pounds in 2 weeks! I thought it was probably a tad inaccurate. That same scale also said that I weighed 2 pounds less than my pre-pregnancy weight, which is VERY inaccurate according to our new scale. Too bad!
Summer Fun Part 2
1 day ago
4 remarks:
That is cute, but probably a little frustrating at the same time. He is just adorable!
He looks like you Lillian! He's so cute!
Awww! Hope you are doing well roomie!! I am sure you are a great Mommy:)
Nathan is such a beautiful baby! Haha, I wish my scale treated me so nicely!
Post a Comment