The simple life of David, Lillian and Nathan Tolman.
Ah! I see his two little teeth. The picture of him infront of the tree reminds me of the photo you posted of you with your baby bump in front of the christmas tree! Geez times sure flys!
He is so cute Lillian! I love that he is the perfect mixture of the two of you!
i love the pictures lillian he is soooo soooo cute
So cute Lillian. I love that picture next to the Christmas tree. What a little man!
Post a Comment
4 remarks:
Ah! I see his two little teeth. The picture of him infront of the tree reminds me of the photo you posted of you with your baby bump in front of the christmas tree! Geez times sure flys!
He is so cute Lillian! I love that he is the perfect mixture of the two of you!
i love the pictures lillian he is soooo soooo cute
So cute Lillian. I love that picture next to the Christmas tree. What a little man!
Post a Comment